Human Genetics Helpdesk
Welcome to the Human Genetics Helpdesk Howtos Page. Here you will find helpful documents, detailing how to accomplish many common tasks related to computing in Human Genetics.
If you are unable to find an answer to your question or problem from among the documents below, you can also submit a helpdesk request here as well.
- Computing Support Information
- General description of support services
- Contact Information
- Account Applications
Frequently Asked Questions
- How to change my Mednet Email password?
- Knowing your Mednet Email policy
- Setting up an email client - on campus
- Setting up an email client - off campus
- Using Mednet OWA - web email for remote access
- Setting up an Outlook Personal Folder (.pst file) for archival purposes
- How to change my Gonda login password?
- How to change my Mednet VPN password?
- How to change my HBS Timesheet password?
- How to change my BOL/UCLA Logon password?
- Malicious Software: Viruses, Worms, and More
- Beware of Phishing
- Using the Mednet VPN System
- Remote access to Gonda servers - Terminal Server Overview
- Access to Terminal Server using Remote Desktop Connection
- Making SSH Connections with PuTTY
- Making SSH Connections with SSH Secure Shell Client
- Making SSH Connections Using Non-default Port 2222
- SCP File Transfers with WinSCP
- SCP File Transfers with SSH Secure File Transfer Client
- Basic Tutorial for using the Human Genetics Computational Cluster (Juno)
- Setting up a GlobusConenct personal endpoint